影片讲述的是呆板人爱德华独从容古堡生存,直到佩格误闯城堡把他带回了大家的家,与佩格的女儿金相恋后却无法在1起的愿意剧童话。该片于1990年12月14日在美国首映,获第18届土星奖更佳奇异电影奖、第45届英国电影和电视艺术学院奖更佳艺术带领等多个奖项 。

  

  

  

  卑劣、贪心、欺骗和纯粹、严酷的较量,咱们都在看着别人故事,殊不知在别人的故事了大家也是个卑劣的人,生存里的人情世故,故事里的不尽人意,本就不是1个全国的人,习惯了孤独,习惯了繁荣,如此很好。

  

  

  

  唯1彻底彰显他柔弱公然的诱人气质的电影,是铰剪手爱德华,可同时又看不了正脸,眼睛便是1切。这么1个天赋的演员在本民气中却不有演出1部极真个电影,太遗憾了。不晓得谁能拍出来完善的德普。

  

  1、E *** eralda won"t be here. And the rest of the neighbours, they"re really very nice.

  

  又不是要来很多人,街坊们都是很正颜厉色的。

  

  2、—He did them just like that! —That is incredible.

  

  —他手脚真的那么俐落。—才1下昼工夫光阴?

  

  3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.

  

  不管若何,爱德华都是曲短长凡的。

  

  4、I would rather him remember me the way I was.

  

  我只愿他记得我当年的样子。

  

  5、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can"t feel a thing!

  

  战时受的伤,使我没了知觉,1点知觉也不有。

  

  6、That was the single most thrillin" experience of my whole life.

  

  这是我1生中最难忘的经历。

  

  七、Put those down. Don"t come any closer. Please…

  

  放下来! 请不要再接近!

  

  8、You don"t know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They"re all crazy.

  

  对奼女1点观点也不有,她们最疯狂了。

  

  9、We"re not trying to confuse him, we"re trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.

  

  咱们要让他大约了解现实,本人别再闹了。

  

  10、Why didn"t I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim"s parents.

  

  都是我做的坏典范,我不该爱慕占美家有钱。

  

  十一、Darlin", I can hardly hear myself think! Momma"s precious little baby girl…

  

  你让我无法思忖,你是妈妈的瑰宝女儿。

  

  12、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You"ll appreciate it more.

  

  他要你独立复活,养成独立,之后你会更感激他。

  

  13、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.

博客  

  他给他造了器官、心脏、脑子以及1切。

  

  14、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I"d like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my 喜欢r tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet 喜欢, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely

  

  假如清晨月亮升起的时刻,月光照到我的门口,我企望月光女神能满足我1个欲望,我想要1双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人牢牢地拥在怀中,哪怕只要1次。假如我从来不有品尝过温顺的感慨,也许我不会如许冰冷;假如我从不有感触过喜欢的甘甜,我也许就不会如许地疾苦。假如我不有碰着严酷的佩格,假如我从来不曾脱离过我的房间,我就不会晓得我正本是如许的孤傲。